Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Birthday Gift Ideas

Well, for those of you who keep asking me what to get Boyo for his birthday, I've been doing some thinking . . . certainly he'll love anything he gets - particularly if it comes from YOU! However, I thought that if I showed some of his current favorites, it just might generate some ideas for you.

As you can imagine, Ben has plenty of toys to play with, but - just like any other normal kid, the things he seems to like most are more along the lines of . . .

any of Pop's ties or, preferably, the green pen he keeps in his pocket -




Tags, tags & more tags . . . any empty container like a water bottle, part of a toothbrush holder, or various pieces of old plastic cookware.  Or Belle!




Oh, I almost forgot YARN!  I can't imagine where he developed his love for yarn (lol!), but he likes it in all sizes & weights & colors & "flavors"  - just about any yarn will do.




Last, but not least, this is his Go To fav - regardless of what's in or around it at any given time.  And No . . .  despite the name, it was a gift from Pops - not Michael & Erin:

Ben's Big-Ass Orange Bucket Toy Box:



So, I've done my part . . . the rest is up to you :-)  Go to the garage or closet shelf - or even an old junk drawer - I have no doubt that you'll be able to come up with something that he'll be delighted to add to his stash!!

No comments: