Monday, July 9, 2012

Shout-Out & More Pics

First off, a couple of folks whom I love dearly have some heavy-duty "schtuff" happening this week . . . just wanted to give them a shout-out & remind them that I will be saying plenty of prayers on their behalf & sending positive thoughts their way.  You know if you fall into this category - please know also how much I care!!  ♥ ♥ ♥


Also, I still haven't gotten around to all of them (yes, there are literally thousands!), but I've gotten some more pics downloaded from various cameras to the computer . . . so I did a couple more collages of Ben.  I am chomping at the bit to scrap some of these - but on the rare occasions when I have the time, I don't have the necessary inspiration.  Someday I'll get my act together & just do it (seems like I've made that promise before, eh?) . . . in the meantime, here goes:





















No comments: