Monday, May 17, 2010

Just The Way I Roll



I've come to the conclusion that there's really no point in continually apologizing for being late - about my blog posts or anything else.  I used to be an extremely punctual person and sometimes got quite irritated by people who weren't.  Well, that's just one more thing that has come back to haunt me - the "never say never" syndrome, y'know?

Besides, I've been chastised countless times for saying "I'm Sorry" too often - and many of you who've told me that read this blog at least occasionally.  So, I'll do my best not to say it any more . . . at least not in writing (LOL) and will just do my blog entries when I can, without worrying whether or not they're about "old news" (there are definitely several of that variety in the offing)!

Let's face it, I'm getting older & slower every day.  I'm rarely on time for anything these days, and - despite my best intentions and efforts to do better, I'm not seeing much progress.  It's actually become somewhat embarrassing, but I can't seem to get a handle on it.  So I'm just gonna run with it, cause apparently that's just the way I roll.

No comments: