Thursday, November 18, 2010

Guess Who's Four Years Old!


(I know, months with nothing & then three posts in one day - hey, it's either all or nothing, I guess!)

Well, like I said before (at least a couple of times), I've missed a whole slew of birthdays this year. But I'm only one day late on this one, so I'm taking this opportunity to wish our beautiful Nathalie a very happy, if belated, birthday. Not sure about the rest of you, but it's hard for me to believe that she's already 4 . . . eventhough I can't imagine what life was like before she came along!

I haven't done a layout of her lately, but here's one I did a while back - this series of pics was taken at one of Kayleigh's softball games last year.  Nattie's such a little character, and it's always hard for me to stop taking pictures when I'm around her (and all the other Stone & Muterspaugh kiddos).


No comments: