Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Happy (Slightly Early) Thanksgiving!!



Not much to say today, but thought I'd post a few layouts I've done over the past few days while I've been "trapped" in my office.  All the pages were done for challenges from the Sentimental Journey crop going on over at Scrapadillly, and the last one is meant to be a sort of Thanksgiving "greeting card" . . . in lieu of the ones I didn't get sent this year (bad Dee!)  As always, credits are listed in my Flickr gallery & you can just click on an image if you want a closer look.

First is a page I did using some of the cute pics Kelly posted on Facebook of Emma's first trip to the Pumpkin Patch:

Here's one about Janneepoo & her beautiful horse, Baron.  The photos are over a year old, as Jann wasn't up for riding when I visited earlier this fall - but I know she'll be back in the saddle just as soon as she can be, and Baron seems to be quite content with "just" visits in the meantime :-)


Finally, here's a layout I did with every single one of you in mind . . . I've always loved Norman Rockwell's stuff anyway & this is one of my favorites.  Whenever I look at it, I remember of all the wonderful times we've had together in the past - and look forward to the ones yet to come.  HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!

No comments: