Wednesday, December 29, 2010

A Big Ol' Birthday!


Yes indeed . . . big in both numbers & importance - it's Bill Pounds' 40th!!

I'm not going to write much, because I've said it all in either this layout or in person . . . but I must admit that today is very bittersweet for both Dave & myself.  We're having a difficult time accepting the fact that we're parents of a 40-year-old - particularly since we can't possibly even be that old ourselves. But that shock is more than outweighed by the pure joy of having a son as awesome as Bill Pounds.  (Yes - for those of you who don't know, we generally call him by both names, as odd as that may seem - lol!)

Anyway, without further adieu - Happy Birthday, Bill Pounds!!  I made this little layout in honor of your big day . . .
(for credits, see my Flickr Gallery - link in sidebar)

xoxoxoxo
Mom

1 comment:

Karen said...

That is a fantastic layout and the journaling is superb. Love your work.