Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Heart Day!


Hey there, everyone! Guess what? You're getting the same kind of Valentine's card from me as you did for Christmas, Thanksgiving, and your Birthday . . . as in zip, zero, nada. Sorry 'bout that!

I did, however, do a little layout in honor of the day - I fell in love with Libby Pritchett's new white-on-white kit "Paper! Snow! A Ghost!" but didn't really have anything appropriate (like a wedding or some other elegant occasion) to do with it. I got to thinking that I could add a few pops of red and come up with an appropriate way to tell you all how much I DO love you, even if I'm not better about telling you often enough.


I also couldn't resist doing one more love-themed layout.  Last weekend at Emma's birthday party, her little friend Cullen was bound & determined he was going to kiss her.  I snatched these photos that his mom took off of Facebook, and they were just too hilarious not to scrap!


HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!!

No comments: