Friday, February 4, 2011

Housebound


Well, fortunately I'm one of those people who's quite content to be at home without external stimulation . . . with this horrendous weather we've had all week, Dave's taken my car to work every day & I'm without wheels.  But, I certainly have plenty of things to occupy my time & it should come as no surprise to anyone that part of what I've been doing is scrapping.

Here are a few recent layouts . . . a couple are for a Book About Me challenge I'm doing at Scrapadilly (they'll be pretty obvious to pick out), one's a page about that little rascal in California I'm missing so much, and the last one's a little more on the serious side.  There's never a time that I don't miss Keith, but for some reason this time of year is almost as hard as June is.

(All supplies are from Sweet Shoppe Designs.  Layouts are linked to my gallery for full info.)




1 comment:

amandalbs said...

so sad and sweet. i'm sorry you -- and all of us -- lost such a special special person. i love you, mom.