Tuesday, February 1, 2011

It's Somebody's Birthday!!



Believe it or not, young Miss Emma is having a birthday today . . . yep, that little angel is already a year old!!  She celebrated a little early yesterday by eating one of her Grammy's Chanel lipsticks, but from what I can tell she's no worse for the wear today.  This isn't the greatest picture in the world, but I think you can get a pretty good idea of what a mess she made.  Kelly said she had just taken her eye off her for "5 minutes or less" . . . obviously, Kelly didn't understand before yesterday just how much an inquisitive little thing like Emma can get accomplished in such a short period of time - LOL!

In any case, as I told Kelly on Facebook . . . the fact that she chose a Chanel lipstick as opposed to some off-brand definitely proves that she's got taste - in more ways than one :-)   Apparently, Emma's just like her mom & grammy in that she doesn't have a clue just how gorgeous she is without any embellishments at all!!

That does not mean, of course, that she can't look extra cute given the right set of circumstances.  In honor of her birthday, here are a couple of layouts I've done recently that show her in a little better light than the lipstick photo . . .

I'll undoubtedly do an actual birthday layout once I lay my hands on some pictures, but meanwhile:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, EMMA BEAR!!!

No comments: