Monday, January 24, 2011

Be Still My Heart . . .


I actually stole that phrase just now from someone who left a comment right before me on the Pink Paislee blog, but I couldn't think of a more concise way to describe how I feel about their newest launch (designed by Jodie Patterson/aka Gypsy Chick) - Butterfly Garden.  I know that:
  • I'm not supposed to dwell on material things.
  • My scrapping these days is almost exclusively digital.
  • I have enough paper scrapping supplies to last me 3 lifetimes.
But, seriously, how in the world am I supposed to resist this scrumptious stuff?

Check out just a few bits of this line, which will make its debut at CHA this coming weekend in LA. (For you non-scrappers out there, that's the Tradeshow for the Craft & Hobby Association.)  For the full load of eye candy, just click on any of the pictures:







Bottom line, if I'm able find a store that can actually keep any of this in stock once it's released, I WILL be getting it!!

1 comment:

June said...

Now I am definately droooooooooling...not very lady like, but that line is awesome...wowzers...