Sunday, January 9, 2011

Don't Forget!


In case you didn't remember, today is National Static Electricity Day . . . WOO HOO!  I've been waiting on this one for a while - but not quite as eagerly as I'm looking forward to Tuesday.  Milli & Sheila, I know we've been talking about a little field trip this week- but you might want to give me wide berth that day unless the weather's a lot better than it is today!

Meanwhile, I got to thinking that I haven't posted many new layouts in quite a while.  Of course, that could be because I haven't done many - but I did complete a few for the crop we just finished up at Scrapadilly and thought I'd post them before they get tooooo old & stale.  Actually, a couple of these did double-duty by fitting some of the January Portfolio challenges at my absolute favorite digi spot, Sweet Shoppe Designs.  (Hey, I LOVE the designers at Sweet Shoppe & buy practically all my stuff there anyway - why not do the challenges and earn some discounts?)


Anyhoo, here are the pages . . . all about just a FEW of my favorite people.  As you may have guessed, almost all of the elements I used are from SSD - but full credits are listed in my Flickr gallery.  


By the way - I realized after I had posted this that "unwrapped" should really be "wrapped", but I was waaaaay to lazy to go back & change it.  You get the point even with the mistake, I hope - lol!

No comments: