Sunday, January 16, 2011

I'm So Excited!


Just in time to rescue me from the mid-Winter blues, my FAVORITE show is coming back for a second season on February 9th.  Yep, Raylan & Boyd (along with the rest of the gang) will be back in action in less than a month - WOOHOO!!  So, I'm tellin' you now - don't expect me to be answering the phone or making any other plans on Wednesday nights . . . Dave & I will have our butts parked right in front of the tube watching Justified.



Meanwhile, not nearly as exciting I know . . . here are a couple of scrapbook pages I've done in the past few days. The first one is from the little tamale-making adventure Lara & I had a couple of weeks ago.  I can't even begin to tell you how much fun we had - or how delicious the tamales were.  I got so many photos that day that it was difficult to choose which ones to use (the one of Lara & Holly was a no brainer), but I had no problems whatsoever deciding which kit I'd use.  I LOVE Libby Pritchett's "Olive Juice" (from Sweet Shoppe Designs), and no doubt you'll be seeing more of it :-)


In this layout, I used a picture that I "stole" (with her permission) from one of Sue's Facebook albums.  She posts such gorgeous pics of the property and has some especially beautiful ones of snow scenes.  But this one appealed to me mostly because of the way that bright red cardinal just popped right out of the picture at me!


Also, I finally thought to link my layouts directly to Flickr so you can go there to see credits (or whatever) . . . instead of boring you with the little spiel about my sidebar link every time I post a layout.  Most of you don't care, but it's important to me that I credit the amazing designers who create the elements I use to make MY creations.  So, assuming I remember to embed the links every time, you should be able to just click on any layout you want to know more about.  

No comments: