Friday, January 7, 2011

And The Winner Is . . .


Sorry about the late post, folks . . . yesterday was a very long day (although a good one), and I was too pooped to deal with this by the time I had a chance last night.  Without further adieu, however - the winner of the Father Christmas goodies I promised to share is none other than the lovely-on-the-outside-but-actually-quite-mischievous, GLORIA!!   Seriously, I know you'll put the papers to good use, Gloria . . . with some Christmas layouts of Drew & Laurie & all those other adorable DGK's of yours.  And I'll pop them in the mail to you in the next day or so.  Congrats!  ♥♥♥

3 comments:

Drea said...

I will BEGRUDGINGLY congratulate Gloria............sigh. That paper is so pretty!

Have fun with it Gloria!!

Karen said...

Congrats Gloria.

MilliD said...

Woohoo!! Congrats on the big win, Gloria!!