Sunday, April 18, 2010

Guess I'm Not a TOTAL Dinosaur . . .


I already sort of do the Facebook thing (as a lurker mostly), and I don't think Twitter's for me since I use too many words.  But when Jann was visiting last week, she finally convinced me to do what I've been thinking about for quite a while - I've entered the world of blogging!

It's kind of difficult for me to decide on a topic for my first post, but since I already need/want to be somewhere else right now anyway, I'm just going to say this: if you're a scrapper and enjoy great challenges & super-friendly people, you really owe it to yourself to pop in to Scrapadilly.

We're in the midst of our monthly, week-long crop (this month it's Friday Night Boredom Fighters) - and right now would be a great time to jump in and join the fun!  (The crop lasts until midnight (CT) on Saturday, the 24th, so there's still plenty of time to participate.)

2 comments:

davelbs said...

Good for you . . . like you needed something else to keep you glued to your computer screen!! Anyway, see you soon -- when you come up for air during this week-long crap, uh, I mean crop! /3/dlbs

Drea said...

Oh, you have taken the first step on the most slippery slope!!

Tell Dave that we take our crap...er I mean crop SERIOUSLY!!