Thursday, April 22, 2010

Jofus, The Mayor of Glasgow

 
Just wanted to wish everyone a Happy Earth Day . . . and in honor of the occasion, I did a layout about one of the earthiest people I know - my brother Joe.  He's occasionally mistaken for Willie Nelson and is commonly known in his neck of the woods as Jofus, the Mayor of Glasgow, but mostly he's just an all-round great guy.  He has also taught me quite a bit about organic gardening . . . and keeping all those nasty chemicals off our plants and foodstuffs is an important step towards not only keeping us healthier, but making our planet a cleaner place for us to live. So, here's to Joe . . . long may he have a hoe in his hand and dirt under his fingernails!

Most of the elements used for this layout are by Shabby Miss Jenn.  For full credits, see my Flicker Gallery (link in sidebar)


1 comment:

amandalbs said...

i still remember him spraying that pepper spray on corey's boots to keep the bugs away. corey was not pleased!