Friday, April 23, 2010

Reality Check . . .


Well, I'm bummed that this season's Project Runway came to an end tonight, but I'm totally pumped that SETH AARON won!!  He's been my favorite since the very first week (although, who couldn't love Anthony?) . . .  and I couldn't be more delighted with the outcome.  I didn't really care too much for the red dress Kristina wore, but Seth Aaron definitely stepped up the
sophistication level on his collection without compromising his style & I liked most of his designs a lot. Besides, Emilio's smugness was beginning to really bug me . . . and under no circumstances whatsoever did I want Brandise to be walking away with part of the prize.  So, YEAH, SETH AARON!!!

Meanwhile, somewhere in Samoa J. T. is probably still scratching his head. Y'know, it's that smug thing again . . . I just don't like smug - especially when you're sooooooo off-base for feeling that way. I like to see attitudes like that come back to haunt you. Sure, Russell is a smug jerk - but, he's smart smug, not stupid smug.  And, so far at least,  he has reason to be a little on the complacent side (hopefully that won't last much longer).  J.T. didn't have a reason in the world to feel so invincible - although I guess I can understand feeling superior to the other eejits on his tribe.  But seriously . . . giving the immunity idol to
someone on the other tribe?   What a bonehead move
that was!

I was seriously delighted when his stupidity backfired on him - and as much as I've never been a Parvati fan, I have to give her props for the slick (and ballsy!) move she made at Tribal Council. At the rate she's going, she could win it all again. But at this point, I'm secretly rooting for Sandra . . . the trailers for next week kind of look like she may be making her move. But, we all know that the trailers don't mean squat - and Russell has quite a good track record for getting rid of anybody who even thinks about coming after him.  We'll see . . .

No comments: